Euro’s Spring Series: lunch and conversations with Auckland’s makers and shapers.
Celebrating the arrival of spring with a series of unmissable lunches, designed around conversations with Auckland’s preeminent culture-makers and city-shapers.
- *SOLD OUT* Kicking off the Spring Series on 14th September is a lunch with fashion designer Juliette Hogan. Items from Juliette’s forthcoming summer collection, Quiet Noise, will be on show, and Juliette will talk with Fashion Quarterly editor Sally-Ann Mullin about developing her brand, growing a business in New Zealand and her life as an Aucklander. Each guest will also take home a Juliette Hogan silk scarf (RRP $129).
- On 12 October, father-and-son duo Pip and Nat Cheshire will share their experience in shaping the city’s aesthetic with HOME magazine editor Simon Farrell-Green. Cheshire Architects has had a hand in developing some of Auckland’s most iconic and interesting precincts over the past 10 years, including Britomart and City Works Depot.
- Auckland Art Gallery director Rhana Devenport’s conversation with Paperboy editor Jeremy Hansen will be Euro’s 16 November event. Since her appointment four years ago, Rhana has overseen an ambitious and exciting series of exhibitions at the gallery; earlier this year she travelled to the Venice Biennale to curate artist Lisa Reihana’s In Pursuit of Venus [infected]. Rhana will discuss the role of art in shaping a city, and her perceptions of how Auckland is growing up.
Euro’s executive chef Gareth Stewart and head chef Adam Rickett will serve a different seasonal three-course lunch for each event, with dishes inspired by the speakers. Ticket price includes a cocktail on arrival and alcohol can be purchased additionally.
“We’re really excited about the Spring Series,” says Gareth. “It’s our chance to celebrate being a key part of the city with some of Auckland’s most influential creatives, as well as a great opportunity to showcase the new season’s fantastic produce.”
Tickets are priced at $110 per person for the Juliette Hogan lunch; $85 per person for the Cheshire Architects and Auckland Art Gallery lunches. A special concession price of $255 is available for bookings for all three lunches. Each lunch will take place from 12pm to 3pm.
All tickets available to purchase at Eventfinda
Available 5 - 7pm, 7 days
Euro is also celebrating its stunning location at Princes Wharf and proximity with ASB Waterfront Theatre by offering a special pre-theatre menu: $45 for two courses; $55 for three.
Diners can choose from the likes of free-range chicken with Jerusalem artichoke, truffle and jus; and dukkah-crusted duck breast with duck leg cigar and house-made hoisin. The banana ice cream sundae with peanut butter mousse, chocolate brownie and salted caramel is also a must-try.
Available from 5 - 7pm, 7 days for the month of September and October. Orders must be placed by 6.30pm. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Menu is subject to change. Subject to availability.
> MORE DETAILS
$55 - 3 course / $45 - 2 course
Dukkah crusted duck breast, duck leg cigar, house-made hoisin
Trevally crudo, new season grapefruit, chilli, coriander
Hand cut pappardelle, banana prawn, roasted tomato, basil, chilli
Free-range chicken, Jerusalem artichoke, truffle, chicken jus
Long-line market fish, roasted cauliflower, yellow lentil dhal
Braised beef cheek, celeriac risotto, mascarpone
Banana ice-cream ‘sundae’, peanut butter mousse, chocolate brownie, salted caramel
Warm apple pudding, apple and praline curd, cinnamon streusel, earl grey tea ice cream
Live Music and DJ's
Located on Auckland’s waterfront and basking in the afternoon sun, Euro is the perfect place to enjoy a long lunch or after work drink. To celebrate the warmer weather, Euro, The Culpeper and Coley & Punch are collaborating to bring you music every Friday afternoon.... read more
Starting again from Friday 20th January
DJ Nigel Love
January 20th / February 3rd / February 17th
DJ Mark Williams - The Logg Cabin
Kate Wood Duo
Largest selection of rosés available in town
The scent of summer is captured in a glass of rosé.
Flavours of watermelon, grilled stone fruit and crunchy pomegranate and New Zealand’s distinctive strawberry and cream aromas; rosé wines are the essential accompaniment to Auckland summer on the water’s edge.
Relax in the afternoon sun and view the sparkling harbour through rosé tinted glasses imagining or remembering mediterranean journeys. Our dramatically expanded rosé list has its heart in the classic styles of southern france and the light, crisp, dry New Zealand wines that have been influenced by this region. With the most complete range of styles and regions in the city however, a rose can be found to suit all occasions and palates.
Pale, crisp and light styles have been selected for your afternoon enjoyment and fuller-bodied wines of greater complexity can be paired with delicate, seafood lunch dishes.
Explore the world of rosé by the glass, with the largest selection of rosés available in town - from Corsica, to Central Otago.
Click here to find out more
Enjoy flat rate parking when you dine with Euro
1. Park on Princes Wharf in the Pay & Display area*.
2. Come into Euro Restaurant and Bar ask for a parking ticket to display on your vehicle dashboard!
3. Enjoy.... read more
Weekdays : $15 – 2 hour parking available before 6pm / $15 – Overnight parking from 6pm – 9am
Weekends: $15 – 24 hour parking from 4pm Friday – 9am Monday
Valid for the month of December when you dine with Euro. *Parking subject to availability.
Extended for the month of November
Due to popular demand we have extended our Karitane Crayfish menu for the month of November. The menu consists of hand cut pappardelle with half a crayfish, a whole crayfish ‘benedict’ and fruits from the sea.
Click here to view the menu... read more
Available for lunch Sunday – Wednesday only | from 12pm – 4pm | Only for the month of November | Limited to 1 serving per person | Subject to availability | Booking essential | Menu subject to change